Sunday, March 11, 2018


When I was a young boy in elementary school I use to come home and watch t.v. for an hour (like scheduled) and I always seemed to like a certain show named the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. The show was notoriously known for its dark comedy and twisted scenes. After the show was cancelled I didn't know what to watch so I turned to Youtube where I found my biggest influence in my life, Chris O'Neill. He was one of the best animators on Youtube. His humor consisted of the darkest themes paired with friendly and colorful animations. In Leo and Satan, a show by Chris O'Neill, the series features a friendly story about how a child prayed to God for a friend, and got Lucifer himself to be the candidate. This unfortunate twist creates a happy atmosphere paired with satanic and graphic scenes, which create a perfect dark comedy. Another inspiration to my mindset was Zach Hadel, another retired animator that contributed a lot to my humor. He was the owner of PsychicPebbles on Youtube where he created many parodies on society, such as in HOW TO BE A YOUTUBE FAMOUS VBLOGGER, where he made fun of many famous Youtubers (at the time). Their parody videos has led me to love dark comedies ever since laying my eyes on their channels.
Thanks to the inspiration of Zach and Chris, I believe that creating the intro for our dark comedy film will be interesting to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final project: https://youtu.be/nTCrh0ELXZ0